We are looking for “Project and Business Development Manager” for the growing organization of our company working in the field of Industrial Automation Products / Projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering/technical related field or equivalent,
- Additional education in business administration or marketing is preferred
- Prior minimum 6 years experiences in a Electricity and/or Industrial Automation based organization
- Prior experience in technical sales or marketing in the related industry
- Preferably, experience working with all levels of an industrial automation plant and/or OEM machine builders.
- Good level of English both written and spoken
- Commercial acumen with customer focus
- Self-motivated with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in appropriate competencies
- Ability to acquire new business within existing and new customers
- No obstacle for travelling
- No military obligation for male candidates
Identifies competitive and new business opportunities. Bundles products and services to differentiate.
Analyzes accounts and develops an account strategy and penetration plan with our field sales and distributor/partner to increase our share position at assigned accounts.
Develops account relationships at an executive level as well as with appropriate influencers within the customer base and understands customer applications, processes, and business model.
Takes an active role in coaching the distributor personnel/partner and evaluating their competency.
Brings the right resources to the table to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions to the customer (value proposition).
Negotiates and obtains management approvals for bid investments, bid approvals, contacts terms and conditions and pricing.
Organizes and manages a technical engagement team for identified opportunities and integrates competitive data and strategy into proposals.
Analyzes local market information and supports on-going market intelligence, monthly sales activity reports, forecasting and ad-hoc feedback.
Utilizes territory and regional resources to provide appropriate technical expertise to the customer. Coordinates with partners on account strategy as necessary.
İlana Başvurmak İçin Formu Doldurun!